Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

Wii Console Basics and Infos

Peppies™
    Peppies™
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Wii Console Basics and Infos Empty Wii Console Basics and Infos

Post  Peppies™ 18th January 2011, 16:02

How do I find my Wii Console Number

Two popular features which many new Wii owners want to know right out of the box are; How do I contact other friends by email? and How do I play Wii games online with my friends?. In order to enjoy these and other Wii online interactive features, you may need to find your Wii Console Number a.k.a. Wii Console Code. To find your Wii's console number continue reading...

Starting from the main Wii Channels screen:

1. Select the Mail Icon titled "Wii Message Board", located in the bottom right hand side of the Wii Channels screen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2. Next, select "Create Message", located in the bottom left hand corner of the Wii Message Board screen.

3. Select the Address Book

4. Finally, on the cover of your Address Book it will display: "This console's Wii Number" and show a 16 digit number in 4 segments. This is your Wii's Console number

Add friend code's to your Wii to communicate

Wii's connection features are great but just how do I communicate with friends. Don't fret, read on to get you and your friends connected.

In order to add a friend you must first get their Wii Console Code aka Wii Console number.

Once you have your buddy's Wii Console Code proceed with the following steps. Starting from the main Wii Channels screen.

1. From the Wii Channels screen select the Wii Message Board icon; located in the bottom right hand corner.

2. From the Wii Message Board screen select the Create Message Icon icon; located in the bottom left hand corner.

3. From the Create Message screen select the Address Book; located on the far right side.

4. Now that you are looking at your Address Book click Register; located in the bottom right corner.

5. Click on the Wii Console icon; located on the left hand side. Then click on "Enter a Wii Number".

6. You will now be prompted to enter Your friend's Wii Console Number aka Wii Console Code. Wii console numbers consist of 16 numbers in 4 sets. Once you have finished entering your friend's Wii Console Number click OK. You will be prompted to confirm your selection.

7. Now you will need to give the new Wii Console a Nickname. The Wii Console Nickname will be used in your address book to refer to your friend. Click ok to Confirm your friend's Wii Console Nickname by clicking OK.

8. Next you will be able to specify a Mii for your friend. This Mii will show up next to their name in your Address Book. Click ok to give your friend a Mii. (This is not required).

9. Finally confirm the settings for your new friend. Nintendo will warn you that "The address has been registered. To exchange messages, you must both register one another and configure your Internet settings.". Click OK.

Congratulations, you have successfully added your friend's Wii Console Code to your Wii. Have fun!

Wii Console Error Codes

Coming across an error code is probably one of the most frustrating problems. Thats great that the console and Nintendo know what the issue is by the code number, but how do you diagnose what the next step to take in getting your console fixed quickly?

These Wii Code numbers are organized by when they show up and by the error number on that page. Accompanied (if possible) by a picture of the error itself.
    Wii Shop

Error Code: 051330
    Unable to connect to the server.
    Please wait a moment and try again. Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance.

Time of Error: This error occurred when the Wii did not have access to the internet, thus the Wii Shop was unable to be found.

Error Code: 209543
    An error has occured that cannot be resolved at this time. Please try again later.
    Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance if this continues.

Options: Wii Menu, Try again

Time of Error: This error occured when I prevented access from the Wii to the internet in the middle of browsing the Wii Shop online.

Error Code: 209826
    An error has occured that cannot be resolved at this time. Please try again later.
    Visit support.nintendo.com for assistance if this continues.

Options: Wii Menu, Try again

Time of Error: This error occured when I prevented access from the Wii to the internet in the middle of browsing the Wii Shop online.

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 15:27