Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

+2
Satanicson™
Grim™
6 posters

my opinion of this site

Grim™
    Grim™

my opinion of this site Empty my opinion of this site

Post  Grim™ 2nd February 2011, 11:46

hi, my name is Grim, i am only one of this sites admin, i havent been around lately(sorry for that peppies), but it is a realy good site for kids, we have got games on main site, jokes an both, and realy helpful staff members, so please if you want a trustworthy family site that kids can and do enjoy then sign up.
    Satanicson™
    Satanicson™

my opinion of this site Empty Re: my opinion of this site

Post  Satanicson™ 2nd February 2011, 11:50

Hi there im a manager on this site for my freind peppies this site is the only one with no bugs and child freindly so if the family want to have fun then sign up here would make a fun night for family and freinds hours of fun
    so will look forward to seeing more of you all soon and :welcome2:
    weejimmy
    weejimmy

Post  weejimmy 3rd February 2011, 09:31

hi all i totaly agree with danny this site is perfect for all the family and peppie is really great person and host everyone will get warm welcome from peppies and staff so come aboard dont miss out on all the fun
    Taramasai™
    Taramasai™

Post  Taramasai™ 12th March 2011, 02:52

Hi I agree with all above, peppies is a very nice person and here is a friendly place for all family and with useful guides and free games and downloads online radio music and other cool things, here and on brother website :)
    So come, join us if you want a warm place to meet and chat or post in forum with your family members and good friends!
    gammer121™

Post  gammer121™ 12th April 2011, 17:56

gr8 site, gr8 idea, one of a kind, should please those who love gamming, when i say gamming, i mean gammers of all sorts, not just the ones who play offline.

Have seen tech sites and forums, torrent sites and forums but none this type. Good initiative by the owner.

Good luck to the site and the forums, may they grow to their potential.
    BladeIV

my opinion of this site Empty Hey All

Post  BladeIV 11th June 2015, 10:30

Hey all Im BladeIV

This really is a fantastic site for kids best part of all is the staff hahahah if you ever need help with anything msg pm staff chat us will be glad to help.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:15