Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

Copy PS3 Games - Burn, Copy and Backup PS3 Games

Peppies™
    Peppies™
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Copy PS3 Games - Burn, Copy and Backup PS3 Games Empty Copy PS3 Games - Burn, Copy and Backup PS3 Games

Post  Peppies™ 16th January 2011, 10:14

Copy PS3 Games

If you want to copy PS3 games than look no further. I'll show you how to do it without having to take your PS3 apart and installing a mod chip. I'll show you how I use this PS3 game copying software that allows me to backup PS3 games. The steps are really easy and there's only 3 basic things you need to make this work.

1)PS3 game copying software - This is sophisticated game burning software that you will need

2)A suitable blank CD or DVD - These can be any kind just make sure there blank

3)Copy Media - This is just the CD/DVD burning software that your PC already has. The same one you use to backup your music CD's

First things first, you can copy PS3 games without the PS3 game copying software, you can just use the regular burning software on your PC, but here's the downside to this though, if you just use the regular stock burner your PC came with to copy PS3 games you will need to also buy and install a mod chip on your PS3.

You wont have to dissect your PS3 if you use the PS3 game copying software. Once you have the software, copy your PS3 games with it, the software will be able to descramble the copy protection that the game has thus once burning to a CD or DVD using your PC's burning software you be able to play it on your PS3. The game will appear unprotected to the PS3 game console allowing you to play your backup copy without the need of a mod chip.

I've already copied 16 PS3 games using the software and they all have worked perfectly, if you want to do the same I highly recommend that you get the PS3 game copying software, you'll also be able to copy your PS2 and PS1 games with it also!

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 13:21