Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

How To: Burn Xbox 360 games Using IMGBURN

Peppies™
    Peppies™
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

How To: Burn Xbox 360 games Using IMGBURN Empty How To: Burn Xbox 360 games Using IMGBURN

Post  Peppies™ 11th February 2011, 17:29

Right Click the 1st file ..

Should be like this ---> File.R01 (sometimes you might get an R00 if so right click on that one)

Choose to extract to a folder (third option for extraction... also it will prob be the same name as the file you downloaded (ie.. the game))

Should make a folder with two files

an .iso and a .dvd file

double click the .dvd file or open it in notepad... make sure that it has the correct layer break numbers (1913760)

and that on the second line the EXACT name of the .iso is listed there.. if so your fine close notepad

right click the .dvd file and choose burn with IMGBURN

make sure you go to the WRITE tab and set the layer break to user defined and to the number: 1913760

THAT NUMBER MUST BE SET!!!

Then you can click the burn button .. only thing that should be checked is the EJECT box so it ejects when ur done(I am always doing so much I use that to let me know it finished)

MAKE SURE YOU BURN AT 2X and NO faster!! or you get a nice and shiny coaster for your next glass of tea

Sometimes .. Regardless you will get an error when trying to play the game (sometimes even after hours of playing) that the disc is not clean and unreadable...

IF SO

It is 9 / 10 times the disc.. Just reburn the game and you can even try setting the burn lower to 1X..

REM you also must have the correct region format for the country you live in.. OR a "Region Free" copy.. Which means anyone can play it.

360 "backups" are like any other backed up software.. Make sure you trust the source.. and if you want to play on Xlive

you need an 360 with the latest firmware AND the game must be "Stealth Patched". You can find that out normally in the comments section of the torrents page.

"Which DVD +R DL do I use"?

Most of the modders and everyone else will tell you to get ONLY
    Verbatim discs. i agree to a point.

DO NOT USE:

memorex or you just wasted all your money.. BIG time.

I actually use Verbatim (And if you are in the USA or have access to them) WINDATA .They are cheap as hell but they work.

$12.99 for a 20 pack in the US. Not sure how much anywhere else. I get maybe one maybe two tops that coaster in a single pack. Other then that all the games I have play perfectly smile.gif

So to sum it all up

Verbatim or WINDATA Dual Layer discs. Nothing else!!

ALSO if you cannot find the section to enter the Layer break number

Click on TOOLS ->> WRITE (tab) It is on the top right side . You cant miss it.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 14:56