Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

A Month Overdue !!!

bignige™
    bignige™

A Month Overdue !!! Empty A Month Overdue !!!

Post  bignige™ 23rd May 2013, 11:26

Husband comes home one night, and his wife, throws her arms around his neck, "I have great news, I am a month overdue. I think we are going to have a baby! The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody."

The next day, wife receives a telephone call from Electricity Board office because the electricity bill has not been paid.

"Am I speaking to Mrs. Smith?"

"Yes, speaking."

Guy: "You're a month overdue, you know!"

"How do YOU know?" stammers Mrs.Smith.

"Huh, Well, ma'am, its in our files!" says the guy.

"What are you saying? It's in your files, HOW?"

"Yes, we have a system of finding out who's overdue."

"GOD !!!!!!, this is too much."

"Madam, I'm sorry, I'm following orders, I have to inform you, that you are overdue."

"I know that let me talk to my husband about this tonight, he will speak to your company tomorrow."

That night, she tells her husband about the call, and he was mad as a bull, rushes to the Electricity Board office the next day morning.

"Whats going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What business is that of yours?" Angry husband shouts.

"Just calm down", says the lady at the reception at Electricity Board office," its nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us."

"PAY you? and if I refuse?"

"Well, in that case, sir, we have no option but to cut yours off."

"And what would my wife do then"?: husband asks.

"I don't know. I guess, she would have to use a candle !!!"

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 13:53