Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

The moth goes

bignige™
    bignige™

The moth goes Empty The moth goes

Post  bignige™ 17th June 2013, 17:36

a moth goes into a podiatrist's office. the podiatrist asks, "what's the problem?"

the moth responds, "what's the problem? where do i begin? i go to work everyday for gregor ilinilovich. to be honest doc, i don't even know what i'm doing anymore. i don't think mr ilinilovich even knows what is happening these days. he only knows that he has power over me and that seems to bring him his only shred of happiness. i awake in a malaise and walk here and there."

the podiatrist seemed troubled but encouraged the moth to continue. the moth lifted his head from his hands, "doctor, some mornings i awake next to some old women on my arms, a woman that i once loved but now barely recognise. my youngest, alexandria, fell last year. she was taken down by the cold, a cold that took many of us. and my boy... this is the hardest part to accept. my boy, pitor, i no longer love him. when i look in his eyes, all i see is the same cowardice that i see in the mirror. if only i was stronger, perhaps i could bring myself to reach for the loaded gun i keep in my nightstand. bring myself to end this hellish facade that has become my life. sometimes i feel like i am caught in a spider's web, above a candle. not sure if i will succumb to the deadly predator or the burning fire."

the doctor looked at the moth with much concern and said, "moth, you are clearly troubled, but you should be seeing a psychologist, why did you come to a podiatry office?"

the moth replied, "because the light was on"

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 02:45