Peppies-Site Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

How to burn xbox 360 games to disc and play them on xbox 360

Peppies™
    Peppies™
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

How to burn xbox 360 games to disc and play them on xbox 360 Empty How to burn xbox 360 games to disc and play them on xbox 360

Post  Peppies™ 17th January 2011, 22:04

How to burn xbox 360 games to disc and play them on xbox 360 (No Mod Chip)

How-To

Before we start I just want to say that your going to need a computer capable of burning Dual-Layer Discs (DL) and a disc with 8.5 GigaBytes of memory on it. (I recomend Verbatim I am not sure of the others if they work) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Okay we will be burning xbox 360 games that are playable on a regular xbox 360 (no mod-chip necessary)

OK. I will giving these directions in detailed steps so this is really "Burning 360 Game for Dummies"

Step 1. Download bittorrent at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 2. Search the Piratebay on google, yahoo or whatever you use.

Step 3. Click on the first result

Step 4. In the checked box it should say all then the unchecked boxes are audio, video etc. I want you to click on games.

Step 5. Type in the game you want to have like you would in yahoo answers. (If it was Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, You would just type in Transformers.)

Step 6. Download ImgBurn from their website. (Just type in ImgBurn.)

Step 7. After you have typed in the game and selected "Games" from the box things, It will come up with a lot of results for that game, and should be about 6-8 GigaBytes for each game. (For faster download speed select the one that has the most seed/peer difference meaning that the game has a lot more seeds than peers.

Step 8. Click on the game and then click on download torrent.

Step 8 1/2. (The game should take a pretty long time to download, unless you have a nice expensive computer made for gaming and streaming and downloading, then you should download this, and let your computer download it over night.)

Step 8. Once you have finished download the game, there should be a bunch of files about 95-96 MegaBytes each, open ImgBurn, and click on create Image file with files and folders or something like that, and then click on the folder icon near the center of the program, Select the folder with the files (95-96 MegaBytes) and then click start at the bottom left.

Step 9. Once thats done then you need to put your Verbatim 8.5 GB disc in your Burning drive probably the lower one (for the CD obviously) put the disc in and click X out of ImgBurn and then reopen the program (or if you know how you can just go to the Ez-mode picker) and then click Write Image to Disc then click the folder icon on the top with the magnifying glass on it then select your ISO file wherever you put it and click (at the bottom) start. Then when its done You have your game VOILA!

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 21:47